Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things I’m Looking Forward To: May/June


 So, this is something that I will not only be doing every month but also everytime a new collection is coming out or something else that I am super excited about coming out. This one is for both the end of May and the whole month of June.
MAC To The Beach Collection – this is the highly anticipated MAC collection of the summer. I have to say that I am very excited as well for this collection. Temptalia.com has all the pictures and swatches for this collection. I’ll be putting up another post later about each item I am planning on getting and then when I do get them I will be doing a haul/review on them. I do think that this will be a great collection for the summer and I think something that I will still love will be used in the fall too.
Eclipse – Not only am I a make-up fanatic, I am also a Twilight freak ( and I mean freak in the way that I am obsessed).  I can’t wait for this movie to come out. I know I’m going to go see it on the night that it comes out on.
LA Candy – I love to read. When I’m in school I usually have no time to read because I am way to busy reading and studying for all of my classes to read on my own free time. I like to wait for like my summer breaks and winter breaks to read. I loved Lauren Conrad on the Hills, so when I saw that she had wrote some books I decided to get them. Right now I am just getting started on LA Candy and its already a great book and I love it. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment