Saturday, May 1, 2010

Aprils 8 Most Worn Things


So this is something that I will be doing every month along with a monthly favorites. I don’t know if I’m going to post them back to back or space them out more…I have to see how the flow is going with me. Some upcoming things I am working on are my April Favorites, a few reviews and some more new tags!!!

1) most worn lipstick/ lipgloss –this month I would have to say one of the lipsticks from MAC Liberty of London collection in the cover ever hip. My most worn lip gloss this month is the ones that I got fom Bath and Body Works from the Summer Vanilla collection. I love them, berry is my favorite!


2) most worn earrings – I try and switch up my earring everyday, but I feel like the ones I have been reaching for this month has just been a pair of pearl studs. I think that they have just gone good with everything. Very class and elegant!


3) most worn shirt – this month it has been the boyfriend v-necks from target. (I think they are buy Mosimo maybe???) I wear these everyday because I basically have them in every color that they have. They are so great you can dress them up or down or with leggings and I love that. They are also super comfy.


4) most worn nail polish – I like to switch up my nail polish a lot too. I got the Essie spring collection so I have been rotating them a lot but one I keep falling in love with is the Lilacism and Pop Art Pink. They are so great, a little sheer, but that is perfect for spring.


5) most worn shoes – this month it has been a pair of gladiator sandals I got at a Payless they are gold and I have a silver pair but I find myself wearing the gold ones more for some reason. They are cute and funny and comfy. I love them.


6) most worn hair product – besides the usual that I use (heat protecting), I have been loving  herbal essence products in the volumizing one which is the Body Envy. I love the mousse and the hairspray…they smell so yummy and give my hair great volume.


7) most worn perfume – I have been in love with Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. It smells like a mix between vanilla and fruity/candy…so perfect for summer!!!


8) most worn handbag/ purse – the purse that I have carried everyday this month is my black one  from forever 21. I love it because it’s huge and I love a big bag. It has 3 compartments and it is sooooo roomy!!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment