Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update


So it has been so long since I last updated my blog. Well I have been working a lot this summer. I can’t work a lot during the school year because I have school Monday – Thursday. I work a lot in the summer so I can save so when I go to school in the fall I can afford to work less hours. That is not a good reason for not updating my blog but it is the true reason.
So I have been thinking a lot about blogs that I would like to be doing. I deffinatly want to do a back to school blog series. Fall is my favorite time of the year so I will deffinetly be having some fashion and beauty essentials up. I want to try to get some more product reviews up and some more fun tags as well. I promise to not neglect my blog like this every again!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment