Friday, August 13, 2010

First Time at Lush Haul

So yesterday while I was shopping, I went to Lush for the first time ever. I always see so many blog post and YouTube videos about Lush and all the yummy products they have. So I stopped by and I was amazed!!! I actually went twice that day, once to just get little soaps and then I went back to get a bigger cut of them. I loved everything I tried and I will definitely be going back again, I loved it! I plan on doing reviews for everything that I got so be looking out for those!!!


Lush Haul
Up You Gets Emotibomb
Tiny Cuts of Vanilla in the Mist, Rock Star, and Miranda Saps
Bigger Cuts of Rock Star and Vanilla in the Mist
Bubble Gum Lip Scrub
Free Samples of Rehab shampoo, American Cream conditioner, and Happy Hippy Shower Gel

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thans for the comment!

    I am in love with Lush myself. That Bubblegum lip scrub sounds like something I'd like to try. I love their soaps to pieces- they smell so good and they leave your hands so soft. My fav. is the Almond Butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! I never went to lush, there's no one near me and in France lush isn't really popular unfortunately !

    Kisses xo

    ReplyDelete